Join us to learn about issues that impact low-income individuals and families in Montana. The Women’s Policy Leadership Institute (WPLI) is an opportunity for folks of all backgrounds and levels of experience to build community, discuss policy issues, and advance your skills.
The Women’s Policy Leadership Institute is fun, diverse, and open to everyone! You’ll hear from policy advocates, community leaders, activists, and organizers about the high-stakes decisions being made in our state legislature. You’ll hear what strategies Montana Women Vote, partner organizations, and local leaders are using to advance policy change that makes Montana a safe and healthy place for low-income women, families, LGBTQ2S people, and Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
- Click here for the full agenda, including zoom links and call-in numbers
- Click here to learn more about our presenters
- Click here for CONFERENCE RESOURCES and further reading
Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible!
Sponsors are a crucial part of making this incredible conference happen every year. The Women’s Policy Leadership Institute has grown significantly in the last couple of years and we need your help to continue making this event accessible to our entire community.
- Montana Budget and Policy Center
- Montana Human Rights Network
- Forward Montana Foundation
- Blue Mountain Clinic
- Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Women’s Foundation of Montana
- Planned Parenthood of Montana
Interested in becoming a WPLI sponsor? Email email@example.com.
Questions about WPLI? Contact Danielle@MontanaWomenVote.org.