The work of Montana Women Vote would not be possible without our amazing volunteers! Volunteers are the backbone of our engagement work. We always need help reaching out to Montanans about state and federal policies that impact women and families.
• Outreach work – Phone calls, testifying at the legislature, hosting and helping plan rallies, distributing legislative and election resources, bringing your friends and neighbors to virtual events and volunteer days, voter registration, and poll watching are all ways that you can help us reach every Montanan.
- Make your voice heard- Speak out on issues that are important to you! Montana Women Vote works to track state and local policies that affect women and families so that you can engage in the current policy debate, talk directly with lawmakers, and share your personal story. Contact us to work together on legislative testimony or a letter to the editor!
• Phone Banks – Volunteer at a virtual phone bank event and help us engage Montanans around the legislative session. Phone banks can be extremely effective in increasing supporters for different issues.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Jan 4 – April 30, 2021: Join our Legislative Phone Tree and be a part of our rapid-response team, working to protect Medicaid expansion, fund our social safety net, advocate for indigenous sovereignty and justice, expand the rights of LGBTQ and Two Spirit Montanans, and defend access to comprehensive reproductive healthcare. Email ella@MontanaWomenVote.org.
- Between 5 minutes and 1 hour a week, depending on your level of involvement.
Have a question about volunteering? Contact Ella at (406) 317-1504, or by email at Ella@MontanaWomenVote.org